Saturday 20 August 2011

21.8.11

Prepare yourselves hipsters, today's post is actually a beauty-related post.

As well as buying far too many clothes (ahem...), I also spend far too much time and money (again, ahem...) on beauty products. Every now and then I stumble across a product that actually does what it promises to do, which helps nurse my guilt of buying 'just another' moisturiser.

Yesterday, I did just that. I was casually browsing in Sally Salon Services whilst popping in to pick up a tube of toner for my tresses.

As I'm sure you can tell, my hair colour is not natural, and it takes a hell of a lot of processing to achieve it. Bleaching, tinting and regular heat styling has left my barnet in a very sorry state.The rather lovely and helpful shop assistant heard my woes, and recommended a strengthening treatment that they stocked.

'AGE beautiful''s 'intense strengthening treatment' promises to 'Instantly repair dry, damaged hair with phyto-collagen & keratin peptide enriched formula.'
I'd never heard of the range 'AGE beautiful', I assume it's a small-ish brand only stocked in Sally's, but ever the optimist I went ahead and bought it. And boy I'm glad I did!
The product itself is thicker than any hair treatment I've ever used, it's almost like a balm, and smells oh so lovely. I left it on for 10 minutes, and my hair feels so soft and in better condition than it did 10 minutes ago...

The best bit? It's less than £7.






No comments:

Post a Comment